Views: 3005 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-07 Origin: Site
500*500*50/60/70/80mm; 600*600*50/60/70/80, 800*800*50/60/70/80mm, and other common specifications, other specifications size, color, thickness, anti-skid pattern, anti-skid Slots and LOGO can be processed and produced according to customer needs.
Advantages of Circular Outrigger pads Square Crane Plate Jack blocks:
1. Light weight, 1/7 the weight of steel
2. High load-bearing, can bear 2-300 tons.
3. Low water absorption, can work normally without being affected by humidity.
4. Chemical stability, no corrosion, no decay, no delamination, no breakage.
5. Anti-aging, the service life is up to 50 years.
6. Can withstand compressible loads in excess of 1,000,000 pounds
7. Does not require any maintenance and is easy to clean.
8. Green environmental protection, hygienic, recyclable and recyclable.
Crane outrigger pad application:
It is mainly used as a backing plate under large engineering vehicles such as cranes, pump trucks, cranes, fire engines and large mechanical equipment.
The following points need to be paid attention to when working on the backing plate of the crane outrigger:
1. First, select the appropriate size pad according to the weight of the vehicle, the contact area and the grounding position to prevent the outrigger from sinking during operation.
2. Before placing the outrigger, pay attention to hang the parking brake and pull out the outrigger fixing pin.
3. Construction vehicles should not be erected too high, usually it is advisable to have the tires a little off the ground.
4. When erecting outriggers, attention should be paid to make the reference plane of the slewing bearing level, so that the inclination of the slewing bearing surface is not greater than 1/1000 (the level bubble is centered) when there is no load.
5. If there is also an engine on the crane, after the outriggers are placed, the engine should be turned off and the power take-off should be placed in the neutral position.
6. After the outriggers are placed, the grounding condition of the vertical outriggers should be checked again, and there should be no three fulcrum phenomenon to ensure that the outriggers are sufficiently safe.
7. When lifting, do not turn the handle of the outrigger control valve. If you need to adjust the outriggers, you must place the heavy object on the ground, and the boom is located in the lower front or lower rear, and then adjust.
|Length||18 Inch||18 Inch||24 Inch||24 Inch||30 Inch||30 Inch|
|Width||18 Inch||18 Inch||24 Inch||24 Inch||30 Inch||30 Inch|
|Thickness||1.5 Inch||1.5 Inch||1.5 Inch||1.5 Inch||2 Inch||2 Inch|
|Vertical Load||55,000 Lbs||55,000 Lbs||60,000 Lbs||60,000 Lbs||65,000 lbs||65,000 lbs|
|Crushing Rating||200 PSI||200 PSI||200 PSI||200 PSI||200 PSI||200 PSI|
|Weight||17 lbs||17 lbs||30 lbs||30 lbs||63 lbs||63 lbs|
|Waterproof and Chemicals Resistant||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Material||High Density Polyethylene||High Density Polyethylene||High Density Polyethylene||High Density Polyethylene||High Density Polyethylene||High Density Polyethylene|