Views: 9756 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2007-10-08 Origin: Site
What should be paid attention to when using polyethylene sheet?
HDPE flame retardant coal bunker liner is the abbreviation of high molecular weight polyethylene board. The sheet is based on UHMWPE raw materials, and relevant modified materials are added according to customer requirements, and are mixed--calendering--sintering--cooling--high-pressure setting--demolding--forming. It has good wear resistance, environmental protection, anti-static, cushioning, high wear resistance, moisture resistance, corrosion resistance, easy processing, shock absorption, no noise, economical, non-deformation, impact resistance, self-lubrication, and has a wide range of applications. It is very suitable for making various wear-resistant mechanical parts.
The product has many excellent properties such as light weight, impact resistance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, small friction coefficient, energy absorption, aging resistance, flame retardant, antistatic and so on. In order to further promote users' understanding of it, the relevant professional and technical personnel need to pay attention to the use of polyethylene sheets as follows:
1. When we use it for the first time, we will discharge the material after the silo material is stored to two-thirds of the entire silo capacity.
2. During operation, it is necessary to always keep the material in the warehouse at the material entry and unloading point, and always keep the material storage in the warehouse more than half of the entire warehouse capacity.
3. The polyethylene sheet is strictly prohibited from directly impacting the lining.
4. The hardness particles of various materials are different, and the material and flow rate should not be changed at will. If it needs to be changed, it should not be greater than 12% of the original design capacity. Changing the material or flow rate at will will affect the service life of the liner.
5. The ambient temperature should generally not be higher than 80 ℃. Do not use external force to destroy its structure and loose fasteners at will.
Under the situation of continuous development of various industries in my country in recent years, a variety of related products including polyethylene sheets have been further developed and applied. Therefore, in order to further promote users' understanding of them, relevant professional and technical personnel The characteristics are summarized as follows: High-quality polyethylene sheet has many characteristics such as low water absorption:
1. If the polyethylene sheet is under the action of liquid nitrogen, the operating temperature can reach below -269 °C.
2. When the molecular weight of the polyethylene sheet is lower than 500,000, the embrittlement temperature of the product will drop to -140℃.
3. The wear resistance of polyethylene sheet ranks among similar products. When the molecular weight is not more than 2 million, and the larger the molecular weight, the higher the wear resistance and impact resistance of the material.
4. The impact strength of polyethylene sheet is the highest value among existing plastics, even at -70 ℃, it still has quite high impact strength.
5. Very low water absorption. Therefore, the physical and mechanical properties of polyethylene sheets have nothing to do with the humidity factor in the working conditions used.